Tuesday 7 May 2013

Art for your nails



Nail art is something I enjoy doing in my spare time. It is amazing how creative one can be on such a small canvas as a nail. I have been doing this since almost two years now. In the beginning I used to try something new every weekend. But recently due to other activities this has become less frequent.

There are tools that can help in decorating your nails. There are brushes, dotting tools, rhinestones, sparkles, stickers, fake nails, sponge and even toothpicks. You could also use different techniques like the marble effect, gradient effect or simple painting.




The options and ideas are endless. There are several videos on YouTube that show step by step how to get some pretty nail art. Also, Pinterest is very helpful when you are at a loss for ideas.

Personally, I prefer something simple and not over the top; but to each her own.

1 comment:

  1. Good start - now on to 3 more posts - with hyperlinks to others...

    ReplyDelete